Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS1 2EE GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Robert Walters are currently working with a leading property firm to present an exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their highly successful finance team. You will be focussing on delivering strong collection rates and building relationships to ensure timely payment.
As a Credit Controller, your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the efficient collection, control and administration of monies owed to the group.
- Processes designated receipts and maintain computerised and manual systems in order that payments are correctly allocated to their respective invoices.
- Assume responsibility for the collection control and administration of monies due.
- Ensure collection rates continue to meet required targets.
- Accurately forecast forthcoming cash flows for weekly review by the board.
- Be prepared to undertake any other function as directed by the senior staff in the department.
If you would like to apply for this Credit Control vacancy then please email email@example.com.