Temporary Senior Credit Control, 6 - 12 Months
Consultant Rachel Smyth
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-05-30 banking UK Robert Walters
Credit Role, Warrington. Ongoing temp role up to 12 months Great benefits, free parking
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a successful and established company based in Warrington. This is an ongoing position for 6 -12 months with potential to progress to a permanent role.
About the Credit Control position
Offering a competitive salary depending on experience this is a great long term role with a well known brand.
If you are a driven and tenacious credit controller, senior credit controller or credit control manager with good attention to detail looking to join a great team in an established company then this is the job for you! Ideally studying or having studied a Credit Control Qualification you will be experienced in the full process from chasing payments to allocation.
• Dealing with queries and taking steps to resolve accounts
• Reporting on outstanding accounts
• Sending copy invoices and chasing payments
• Accurate allocation
• Assisting the wider finance team when needed
Experience and skills required
• Credit control experience is essential, ideally working on volume ledgers
ICM Qualified or studying preferred
• Sales Ledger/credit control
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written skills
Please call 0151 433 5613 call to hear more about this role or submit your CV via the link below for a quick response.