Senior Credit Controller
Salary £27,000 - £29,000 per annum + up to £5k bonus
Consultant Freya Davis
Date posted 17 April 20192019-04-17 2019-06-16 recruitment-consultancy UK Robert Walters
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Credit Controller to join a highly reputable recruitment company based in the City. This role is a brilliant chance for a someone wanting to further their career in Credit Control.
This vacancy is a really amazing opportunity for someone with solid Credit Control experience looking for the next step up in their career and become a Senior Credit Controller in fantastic offices!
- Managing high value invoices- ledger up to £6.5m
- Redusing DSO
- Chasing payment via phone and email
- Support members of the team on a day to day basis in the absence of the Credit Manager
- Assist the Credit Manager with reporting for management review- weekly and monthly
- Relationship building- attending face to face meetings with clients
- Minimum 2-3 years Credit Control experience
- Good working knowledge of Purchase orders
- Great team player- keen on team success
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
- Leadership qualities
- Solid knowledge of Excel and handling large amounts of data
- Can use own initiative and has a proactive approach to working
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary and bonus structure with a wide range of benefits.
This Senior Credit Controller position is a fantastic opportunity and is moving very quickly, so please apply now!