Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 20000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller has recently become available at leading organisation based in central Birmingham.
About the Credit Controller Position:
As the Credit Controller you will play an important role within Group Finance and will be responsible for the timely collection of cash from clients. You will use aged debt analysis to identify clients who have exceeded their credit terms and take the necessary action required to ensure outstanding debt is collected.
• Review and monitor all sales ledgers, ensuring collection targets are consistently maintained and cash collection is maximised.
• Build relationships with key clients in order to ensure prompt cash collection
• Use Aged Debt reports to analyse ledgers and prioritise cash collection, ensuring existing client relationships are maintained
• Work collaboratively with the Credit Control Manager, Group Finance team members and other group functions to support the firm and business in the delivery of high quality internal and external service
Essential Experience of the Credit Controller:
• A minimum of 1 - 2 years credit control experience ideally within a professional services environment
• Good level of IT skills – including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• The ability to work effectively as part of a team
To express your interest in this Credit Control position please apply direct or email your CV to email@example.com