Consultant James Owen
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-05-08 accountancy Crewe Cheshire GB CW1 6BD GBP 21000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Great opportunity for experienced Credit Controllers to join a growing company in Crewe
Robert Walters are recruiting for Credit Controller on behalf of a fantastic business based in Crewe. To be successful in this role you will need to be well organised and a good communicator with the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of the wider finance team. You will be reporting direcly into the Credit Control Manager and responsible for the management of your designated accounts to include settling account queries, raising sales invoices, issuing credit notes and the collection of outstanding accounts.
- Ensure debtors are collected as swiftly and efficiently as possible using various collection methods including letter production and telephone calls.
- Process new account applications, from credit vetting to setting up applications
- Monitor and release held orders ensuring the credit policy is adhered to
- Stop the supply of goods to late paying customers as required
- Ensure that all cash collections are allocated accurately and ledger is kept up to date.
- Dealing with customer queries. Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- An understanding of payment terms and credit limits.
- Previous experience within a Credit Control Role.
- Be confident on the phone providing a professional, positive experience to our customers
- Strong communications skills, ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- High level multiskilling skills
- Good time management skills to meet deadlines productively
- Ability to reconcile complex accounts and have excellent attention to detail
- Good team player.
To hear more about this role and to be considered please contact James Owen @ Robert Walters.