Salary £22,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 accountancy Leeds West Yorkshire GB LS9 0SF GBP 22000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading firm in LS9 are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team.
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Responsibility for orders over credit, taking accounts off stop and releasing orders from credit authorisation.
- Contact the customer to arrange collection of payments.
- Responsible for receiving new account credit applications and processing.
- Identify and clarify what terms and limit the customer requires.
- Processing credit checks and asset checks for new customers.
- Assisting the depot in making credit and risk decisions.
- Reviewing weekly aged debt reports.
- Build good relationships with internal and external customers.
- Responsible for cash postings.
- Dealing with any bounced payments.
- Raise credit notes and resolve customer queries.
- Ad-hoc ability to take and input customer’s orders when required.
If you would like to apply to this Credit Control role then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.