Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Nadia Al-Bakili
Date posted 26 March 20192019-03-26 2019-05-25 accountancy Stockport Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An excellent opportunity for a Credit Controller looking to develop a career with a well-established company.
- Reviewing the sales ledger/aged debtor report and ensuring that any outstanding payments are recovered at the earliest possible opportunity
- Chasing debts from customers
- Obtaining payments of overdue accounts
- Answering customer queries regarding disputed invoices
- Reducing debtor days and minimising bad debt risk
- Setting up payment plans if relevant
- Sustaining and developing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with the wider finance team when necessary
- A minimum of three years of credit control and or sales ledger experience
- Experience dealing with bank reconciliations
- Experience working with a high value ledger (£5m+)
- Able to work to and meet strict deadlines/targets
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to establish and maintain relationships
- IT literate, with a minimum of intermediate MS Excel capability
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience Credit Controller to join a successful and dynamic team at a business with excellent prospects.
For more information on this, or any other finance positions in Manchester, please contact Nadia Al-bakili at Robert Walters PLC on Nadia.email@example.com or 0161 240 7454.