Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + Bonus
Location South West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 25 March 20192019-03-25 2019-05-24 fmcg South West London London GB SW4 6LY GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An Credit Controller opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join a very busy Credit team. The role is an integral part of the Credit Control function which manage over 2,500 accounts and growing every month.
Credit Controller duties:
- Manage an individual Portfolio of 500+ accounts
- Working to monthly and annual targets for Cash Collection, Debt Reduction and Unapplied Cash
- Processing new account applications for designated Portfolio
- Continuous Credit checking new and existing customers
- Chasing overdue debts in the UK and Ireland by phone, email & letter in accordance with Liberty Credit Policy
- Managing and releasing Customer Orders from Held status
- Supporting Sales informing them in advance of Accounts & Orders on HOLD
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Liaising with the Sales and Customer Service teams on credit control issues
- Sending statements pdf & Excel, reminder letters & copy documents to customers
- Negotiating Payment Plans, coding Customer Card and informing Credit Manager
- Escalate all accounts deemed a Risk to Credit Manager
Any successful candidate MUST HAVE PREVIOUSLY FMCG EXPERIENCE!
Location - South West London
If this Credit Controller position suits your experience, please apply now.