Salary £26,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Freya Davis
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-21 property-and-housing London London GB GBP 26000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to join a quirky Property company offering a competitive salary based in the heart of London.
A business which provides flexible and innovative space for other businesses is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for the following duties:
- Maintenance of ledger and portfolio of customers
- Reporting into the Credit Manager
- Liaise with relevant departments to resolve queries
- Extensive Credit Control telephone work
- Keeping client information updated
- Maintaining relationships with clients face to face
- To carry out Ad-hoc duties as and when the business requires
The following skills are required:
- At least 2 years Credit Control experience, property background desirable but not a necessity
- Efficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access Dimensions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- To maintain a first class and professional service to customers, both internal and external
If this is a role within Property and Housing would be of interest to you, apply now!
If you would like to find out more information, feel free to contact me directly: