Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 accountancy Bradford West Yorkshire GB GBP 18000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Credit Controller, West Yorkshire, Bradford, £21,000 + excellent benefits
A leading international business with key finance offices based in Bradford are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to report into the Credit Manager ensuring all outstanding debts are pursued and collected in accordance with group procedure.
You will correspond with customers in order to collect outstanding debts, and reinstate or put accounts on hold based on individual credit policies.
- Ensure that all outstanding debts are pursued and collected in accordance with procedures and in line with performance and quality standards set out for the Order to Cash team
- Ensure all work is correctly documented for weekly management reviews
- Provide cover as and when required for other team members
- Prepare accounts for pre legal action
- Support the Credit risk team ensuring that authorisation of order release and credit limit increases comply with Credit Policy
- Assist the wider team in the allocation of all cash and BACs receipts
To be successful you will have previous experience within a fast paced Credit Control role, you will be organised and proactive in your approach to your workload and be extremely customer focused.
You will be rewarded with a salary upto £21,000 and generous benefits package including 33 days holiday, flexible working hours, free parking and a highly competitive pension.