Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-04-15 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 20000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A rarely available Credit Controller position has recently become available at leading global organisation. Reporting directly in the Group Credit Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the business. Based in Central Birmingham, this role will offer you the chance to showcase your skills while developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
About the Credit Controller Position:
To support the credit control activities through the management of debt collection procedures in line with the company’s debt management policies.
• To actively chase debts by liaising with the customers over the phone, by mail or by any other means at the Company’s disposal.
• To manage the outstanding balances; confirm payment dates and amounts etc before accounts become overdue.
• To communicate with all units to manage queries and resolve within the time lines set by the Company.
• Monitor credit limits and report daily to the Credit Control Manager any which have exceeded or are within the limits of Group Policy.
• Monitor all debts and report to the Credit Control Manager any changes to debtor behaviour i.e. payments being missed or payment dates being moved.
• Report to the Credit Control Manager any debts you feel requires escalation or initiation of proceedings against.
• To maintain communication records to support credit control activities ensuring compliance with the Group Policy.
Essential Experience of the Credit Controller:
• 12 months business to business Credit Control experience
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (in particular excel)
• Strong customer service skills
• Achieving deadlines.
• Report on aged debts, outstanding beyond company payment terms.
• Full Debtor Chase notes are maintained.
• Weekly Debtor review meetings are held with AR Manager/Supervisor.
• All reports are signed and held on file.
• Satisfy 3rd party compliance reviews of company standards & procedures.
• Active participation in group projects and initiatives.
• Support the delivery of all business targets and company objectives by providing expertise
• Offer full commitment and positive outlook.
• Professional Work Attitude.
To express your interest in this Credit Control Controller position please apply direct or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org