Senior Credit Controller
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 accountancy Bradford West Yorkshire GB GBP 24000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Senior Credit Controller, West Yorkshire, Bradford, upto £28,000 + excellent benefits
A leading international business with key finance offices based in West Yorkshre are looking to recruit a Senior Credit Controller to report into the Credit Manager ensuring all outstanding debts are pursued and collected in accordance with group procedure.
You will assist in the day to day supervision of the credit control team analysing outstanding debts, correspond with customers in order to collect outstanding debts, and reinstate or put accounts on hold based on individual credit policies.
- Key Responsibilities
Ensure that all outstanding debts are pursued and collected in accordance with procedures and in line with performance and quality standards set out for the Order to Cash team
- Ensure all work is correctly documented for weekly management reviews
- Approve accounts for pre legal action
Support other members of the team day to day basis in the absence of the Credit Manager
- Support the Credit risk team ensuring that authorisation of order release and credit limit increases comply with Credit Policy
- Seek out opportunities to improve process, procedures and controls
- Assist the Credit Manager with weekly and monthly reporting for management reviews
To be successful you will have previous experience within a senior credit role ideally mentoring other members of the team, you will be studying towards or CICM level 3 qualified and be looking to progress your career within credit control.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary upto £29,000 and generous benefits package including 33 days holiday, flexible working hours, free parking and a highly competitive pension.