Credit Controller - Dutch
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 accountancy Bradford West Yorkshire GB GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Credit Control - Dutch Bradford, upto £25,000 plus excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Dutch speaking Credit Controller to join a leading employer based in Bradford.
Reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing your own ledger of specific accounts delivering against KPI's and SLA's you will be working with key stakeholders to minimise bad debt and increase cash collection.
The key responsibilities associated with the Dutch speaking Credit Controller role are:
- Take responsibility for chasing variety of amounts due across the business including over payments and outstanding fees
- Chasing overdue debts by telephone, email & letter within agreed time-scales
- Resolving customer queries in a timely manner
- Making collection calls, maintaining a professional approach at all times
- Working as part of the team to ensure collection and query targets are met
- Maintain accurate records for all account activity
- Process and respond to incoming post on a daily basis
- Post payments to accounts and allocate and undertake account reconciliations as required
- Service Champion - contributing customer service recommendations to strategic plans and reviews throughout the business and across the international landscape.
- Relationship building & business partnering with all customers.
To be successful you will ideally have previous experience within Credit Control and be interested or studying towards the CICM accreditation and naturally, language skills are essential to the role – whilst Dutch is preferred, the company will also accept applications from German or French speakers.
For further information on this Dutch speaking Credit Controller role in Bradford, please contact Kerry Ferguson at Robert Walters (Leeds office) on 07557 486 192 or Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org