Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Anderson Da Silva
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-07 accountancy Bedford Bedfordshire GB GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
As the credit controller you will be working in a vibrant dynamic environment based in Bedford, with a great team culture. We’ve recruited for this client many times and always get good feedback. This is a great opportunity for someone to take full ownership of key ledgers and build relationships with stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
• Working with your customers to reduce debt. This will involve dealing with customer’s queries.
• Making both inbound and outbound calls.
• Processing payments and allocating cash to the debtor’s account.
• Tracking the invoice query types, values and debt reduction you make.
• Mitigating credit risk
• Debt Management including aged debt
• Reporting Performance KPI’s to management
Your capabilities to be successful will be:
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in a credit controller position (desirable)
• Experience managing high volume collections.
• High self-motivation levels, target driven, and team player.
• Excellent time management
• A knowledge of B2B and B2C debt collection techniques
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.