Spanish Speaking Credit Controller
Salary £21,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 05 February 2019 2019-02-052019-04-02 banking Oldham Greater Manchester Oldham GB GBP 21000 26000 26000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading UK business has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit a Spanish Speaking Credit Controller to join their head office based in Manchester.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for a ledger of accounts ensuring that all invoices are paid to terms, credit risk is minimised, all queries are managed quickly and efficiently whilst delivering a great experience to all customers. You will build good relationships with both internal and external customers to ensure that exposure to bad debt is minimised through effective control of trade debtors.
Credit Controller key responsibilities:
- Assist in the efficient collection, control and administration of monies owed to the company ensuring customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments as necessary, as per the company’s credit policy.
- To ensure all customer queries are logged as per the company procedure and effectively dealing with customer account queries including liaising with other departments, to ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- To inform the Credit Control Supervisor immediately of all important developments / problems and report on status of Customer accounts on a regular basis.
- To work closely with internal departments ensuring visibility of all debtor issues driving ownership and engagement the relevant business stakeholders
- Display a confident and assertive manner at all times when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Promote an efficient and professional image at all times demonstrated by the highest possible standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Meet cash & debtor day KPI’s set by the Credit Manager
- To offer support to the Revenue cashier when required by allocating all cheques and BAC’s in line with agreed processes. Provide cover when appropriate.
- Ensure that systems policies, procedures and quality targets as defined by the Finance Shared Services Manager are implemented and maintained to agreed timescales and standards.
Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Credit Manager or any other person designated in their absence
Credit Controller key requirements:
- Fluent Spanish Speaker
- Desirable – Knowledge of SAP ERP system
- 2 years of experience of working in a Credit Control department
- Good understanding of credit control and its functions
- A customer focused approach, dealing efficiently and effectively with all internal and external contacts.
Apply below, or please contact Matthew Simms on email@example.com or 0161 214 7400 for more information about the opportunity.