Dutch speaking Credit Control Team Leader
Salary £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 accountancy Bradford West Yorkshire GB GBP 25000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Dutch speaking Credit Control team leader, international shared service, Bradford
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Dutch speaking Credit Control Team Leader to join a leading employer based in Bradford.
Reporting to the Head of Purchase Ledger / Credit Control shared service, the role is responsible for the day-to-day overseeing of the operational performance, control and compliance of the Credit Control Team to support all customers. This role is to drive, deliver & streamline the Credit Control processes through continuous improvement and automation; the key accountabilities also include building a strong working relationship with stakeholders and ensuring the full Credit Control service is aligned with strategy for local businesses.
The key responsibilities associated with the Dutch speaking Credit Control Team Leader role are:
- Drive the team in the achievement of quality, accuracy and timely delivery of Credit Control services in accordance to the defined SLAs / KPIs.
- Ensure the processes are efficient, compliant and own the process controls.
- Ensure compliance to internal and external regulations and procedures including the management and provisioning of bad debts both locally and for all customers.
- Ensure compliance to Group accounting standards both locally & internationally.
- Identify, facilitate and implement process improvement ideas to improve process efficiencies.
- Liaise with auditors and regulatory authorities as required for the countries served in Shared Service Centre.
- Maintain and ensure process workflow and documentation are up to date to the current processes.
- Manage the team to manage relevant internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Display and instil a service culture and customer service orientation in the teams.
- Proactively identify inefficiencies, perform route cause analysis and implement improvements. This includes working with international finance teams and stakeholders as well as the company’s relevant local businesses.
- Manage credit risk within the Credit Control process whilst maximising sales and collecting debtor balances for all customers.
- Service Champion - contributing customer service recommendations to strategic plans and reviews throughout the business and across the international landscape.
- Relationship building & business partnering – with both internal and external customers at both a local and international level.
Based in Bradford, this Dutch speaking Credit Control Team Leader position is for an individual with both in-depth experience obtained in Credit Management, preferably within the retail or FMCG sectors, and in-depth experience in the full Credit Control process as part of a Shared Service Centre environment. The successful candidate will be educated to the relevant degree level or equivalent qualification, or alternatively by experience – AICM (Affiliate in the Institute of Credit Management) Accreditation or equivalent is preferred but not compulsory. Naturally, language skills are essential to the role – whilst Dutch is preferred, the company will also accept applications from German or French speakers. Furthermore, the successful candidate will possess in-depth experience in managing a team of people.
For further information on this Dutch speaking Credit Control Team Leader role in Bradford, please contact Kerry Ferguson at Robert Walters (Leeds office) on 07557 486 192 or firstname.lastname@example.org