Student Credit Controller
Salary £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Dolores Gnapi
Date posted 03 January 2019 2019-01-032019-03-04 education-and-training City of London London GB GBP 24000 26000 26000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
UK's leading IT training provider are looking for a Student Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be based in their Central London office and reporting to the Credit Control Manager. This an amazing opportunity to work for a market leader and take your career to the next level.
Student Credit Controller's main duties:
- Primary credit controller for one of our key partners.
- Contacting Student Finance England students who have not been approved or where we have not received payment as per liability.
- Managing the Change of Circumstances process across all partners
- Assisting with the credit control function across all university partners
- Adhering to control policies.
- Demonstrating credit control skills in a sensitive and professional manner to maintain the strength of the business brand.
- Accurate and concise recording of information relating to the sales ledger. Working within set guidelines set by the Credit Manager.
- Demonstrating good communication skills with internal department's compliance/sales on finance issues and student progression.
- Building relationships with customers offering them support and guidance in the payment of their tuition fees
About the Student Credit Controller:
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Previous Credit Control experience is preferred at least six months
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- The ability to manage workload under pressure
- Excellent team work skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
Build strong relations with students, internal and external representatives
- Finance Function experience essential
- Sales Ledger experience essential
This is a great opportunity for a Student Credit Controller who wants to work for an established and vibrant business.
If the above sounds like you please apply now!