Senior Credit Controller
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location South East LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Dolores Gnapi
Date posted 03 January 2019 2019-01-032019-03-04 fmcg South East London London GB GBP 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A well known FMCG business in London are looking for a Senior Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will responsible for the day to day management of all customer invoice queries, driving resolution inside agreed timelines and supporting the wider credit control team with updates on all queries.
Senior Credit Controller's main duties:
- Take full responsibility of all invoice queries, as detailed below, including logging, categorising and allocating within the business for quick resolution: Stock & Shortages discrepancies, Proof of delivery queries, Technical complaints and Price discrepancies.
- Communicate with relevant departments/account managers to ensure optimum levels of resolution to customer.
- Prioritise and manage a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships, both internally and externally ensuring high standards of service are provided at all times.
- Reporting on a regular basis to the Credit Control Supervisor on the position of all queries and discussing the course of any action where applicable
- Proactively contacting customers both by phone and email to confirm details and provide updates on queries
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as directed by the Credit Manager and Supervisor
Experience of the Senior Credit Controller:
Previous experience working for or in conjunction with a credit control team.
Excellent attention to detail
A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Ability to solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to form strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cope in a fast paced environment
- A strong team player
- Ambitious with a desire to be the best
- Self-motivated, & task driven
If the above role sounds like you please apply now!