Consultant Liam O'Flaherty
Date posted 03 January 2019 2019-01-032019-03-04 manufacturing-and-production Wakefield West Yorkshire GB WF6 1AA GBP 17000 20000 20000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Our client is a well known distribution business based on the outskirts of Wakefield. They are currently looking to add a Credit Controller to their busy Accounts team.
This excellent opportunity to join a well known and respected Wakefield business will give a talented Credit Controller scope to develop their career and take their Credit Control career to the next level. Duties will include:
- Managing your own ledger via phone, post and email to minimise overdue debt
- Responsible for the opening of new customer accounts, including completing credit checks
- Monitoring customer credit limits
- Responsibility for issuing final demands and recommending accounts to be sent legal
- You will be responsible for weekly aged debt reporting
- Reconciling accounts and cash allocation
- Dealing with customer queries and disputes, working closely with other departments
If you are interested in this Credit Control job and are looking for a role in the Wakefield area then please do not delay your application any further. Our client are looking to appoint as soon as is possible and may consider a temporary to permanent option. For further information please contact Liam O'Flaherty at Robert Walters.