Salary £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Jonathan Weare
Date posted 02 January 2019 2019-01-022019-03-03 banking Leeds West Yorkshire GB GBP 21000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading financial institution are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their Finance Team. The main purpose of the role is to collect cash in line with payment terms and cash target set. This is a fast-paced role where you will quickly and effectively deal with invoice queries and chase calls in line with payment terms.
- Run monthly customer statements (nett monthly a/cs) copy CC
- Reviewing accounts weekly
- Reviewing unallocated cash account weekly
- Dealing with Invoice queries promptly and professionally
- Chasing Cash in line with payment terms
- Dealing with individual customers giving good customer care
- Keeping customers within their payment terms
- Putting accounts on stop when necessary
- Advise on taking legal action when necessary
- Work towards weekly cash target
- Sending out copy invoices when requested
- Ensuring follow work flow daily, following up on all diarised calls.
- Promptly dealing with end user customer requests, always providing an excellent service.
- Keeping both the business and customer abreast of situations.
- Scanning and indexing correspondence and saving on server
- Updating Financials with all conversations and correspondence and diarising all calls
- Escalating to manager when required.
- Completing daily and weekly follow up calls.
- Sending out customer letters from time to time
- General ad hoc administration duties when required.
Hours of work: 8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday with 30 minutes for lunch.