Salary £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location South West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Dolores Gnapi
Date posted 19 December 2018 2018-12-192019-02-17 fmcg South West London London GB GBP 27000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A well known FMCG business in South West London are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the busy Credit Control team of one of the most dynamic and fast-growing organisations in the UK.
Credit Controller's main duties:
- Manage an individual Portfolio of circa 900 accounts including grouped accounts
- Working to monthly and annual targets for Cash Collection, Debt Reduction and Unapplied Cash
- Processing new account applications
- Credit checking new and existing customers
- Posting the daily banking and allocations of payments on a rota basis
- Chasing overdue debts in the UK and Ireland by phone, email & letter in accordance with the company's policy.
- Managing and releasing Customer Orders from "held status"
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoice
- Liaising with the Sales and Customer Service teams on credit control issues
- Generating Monthly Statements in pdf and Excel as required
- Processing and Posting bi-monthly Direct Debit runs
Experience of the Credit Controller
- Credit Control experience required, FMCG industry experience beneficial but not essential
- Strong IT skills including Excel & Microsoft NAV an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate to a large range of people
- Vlookups and Pivot Tables experience essential
If the above Credit Controller role sounds like you please apply now!