Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters are working alongside a large wholesale distributor in East Manchester who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller with at least 2 years experience in a fast paced environment.
Robert Walters are working alongside a large wholesale distributor in East Manchester who are looking to recruit a Credit Controller with at least 2 years experience in a fast paced environment. This will be a multi-faceted role allowing the ideal candidate to develop their finance knowledge in additional areas of the function as well as their core Credit Control skills.
- Assist with agreements for hardware and stock.
- Open accounts on sales ledger and raise invoices/credit.
- Prepare and review all Credit Limit increases.
- Follow the Company Credit Control Policy.
- Keep accurate records on Credit Increases and Asset Agreements.
- Keep accurate records for all hardware agreements.
- Build good relationships with Internal Customers and Managers
- Code month end invoices.
- Clear any outstanding and pending issues relating to Credit Increases.
- Help with any routine administration tasks.
- Chasing Debts on multiple ledgers.
- Excellent attention to detail and accurate record keeping.
- Flexible work approach and the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Keep accurate records and good numerical skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records.
- Good team work skills. Good time management and communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure/prioritise own workload.
- The ability to escalate problems/issues and request assistance from Managers and Internal customers to achieve results.
- Some Credit Control Experience necessary.
If you would like to be considered for this position and would like to know more about the role please reply directly to this advert.