Salary £21,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-12 education-and-training UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A forward thinking and expanding Education business in the City are looking to recruit a driven and enthusiastic Credit Controller on a permanent basis. The role of the Credit Controller will be working in a busy team and will be responsible for their own ledger carrying out the full credit control process.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, daily responsibilities will involve the following:
- Chasing for payment via phone and email to ensure unpaid invoices are paid on time
- Speaking to students and dealing with any queries
- Analysing and presenting data in Excel
- Building excellent relationships with external and internal teams
- Recording correct information on the sales ledger
The successful Credit Controller will have at least 6 months experience in a similar role and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You must also have a good interest in credit control and demonstrate excellent relationship building skills.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a great team and a fast growing organisation.
This role will move quickly before Christmas, if you are interested please apply!