Credit Control Supervisor
Salary £33,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 14 December 2018 2018-12-142019-02-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Credit Control Supervisor, upto £35,000, based in the outskirts of Leeds, working for a instantly recognisable brand.
A international business and instantly recognisable brand with key finance offices based in Leeds are looking to recruit a Credit Control Supervisor to manage and lead a team of upto 10 credit controllers on a day to day basis.
Key responsibilites include:
- Lead a team of Credit Controllers in reducing debt and handling queries
- Motivate, manage, mentor, train and develop members of the tea
- Handle customer queries and ensure they are rooted to the correct department to investigate and resolve.
- Chase customers for payment by phone and email.
- Lead the Visual & Daily Management process to track the cash collection throughout the month and drive improvements around critical metrics.
- Manage the month end process and reporting
- Identify and escalate potential bad debts to management, ensure legal processing.
- Put customers on stop where necessary and communicate this to relevant departments.
To be successful you will have previous experience of leading and motivating a credit team, excellent communication skills and stakeholder management and the ability to work collaboratively across the business with other departments.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary £33,000 - £35,000 and excellent benefits including 25 days holiday flexible working and free parking.