Location West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 fmcg UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An international FMCG company are looking for a Credit Controller to help support the Senior Collectors in maintaining the ledger by reconciling and chasing various size businesses.
Credit Controller duties:
- Maintaining and reviewing 400+ customer accounts across several territories
- Reconciliation of said accounts regularly
- Chasing overdue invoices by telephone, emails, letters within agreed timescales
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate payment plans to redeem the debt
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing
- Handling multicurrency payment allocations (GBP, USD, CAD, EUR, AUD)
- Liaising with solicitors if legal proceedings ensue
- Meeting cash and DSO targets set by management
- Assisting with other transactional and administrative duties
If this Credit Controller position based in West London is for you, please apply now!