Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-30accountancy UK Robert Walters
A Fantastic opportunity for a Credit Controller to build their career in this growing company based in Manchester City Centre paying a salary between £25,000 - £30,000
Credit Controller position with a rapidly growing business– Manchester City Centre– Permanent. A fantastic opportunity for a self motivated Credit Controller to join a highly profitable organisation with excellent career opportunities. The business has gone from strength to strength and they are looking for someone with a focussed attitude to work closely with the wider finance function. Paying a salary between £25,000 - £30,000.
- Daily cash management; chasing outstanding debts; weekly bank reconciliations; intercompany transfers.
- Monitor ledgers to ensure that all invoices and payments are posted promptly and that payment is made as required by the relevant credit terms.
- Regular meetings with the Finance Manager to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customer via multiple methods of communication.
- Proactively investigate queries from customers (following internal escalation process when necessary).
- Maintaining client relationships, ensuring that regular updates are provided.
- Bank and control account reconciliations.
- Have previous Credit Control experience.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels.
- Ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts with a range of clients.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Fantastic customer service skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for your next challenging Credit Controller role, please apply to this role or contact Merna Azer on 01612147418 or email email@example.com