Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
My client based in Watford are looking for an Accounts Assistant. The salary is £25,000 - £26,000 plus benefits.
A Food Supplier Business based in Watford are looking for Accounts Assistant to join their friendly Finance team.
The company has a fantastic team culture and the successful candidate will be keen to get stuck in and be a self motivated team player who picks things up quickly.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant will be:
- Dealing with credit control, purchase ledger, processing invoices for payment, data entry, purchase order matching, maintaining files.
- Checking invoices and statement reconciliation
- Maintaining relationships with vendors, dealing with queries from customers and communicating with internal personnel from other departments as required
- Have experience in credit control and be willing to take on other finance duties
- Be willing to get stuck in
- Be a team player
Salary and Benefits:
The role of Accounts Assistant will have a salary of up to £26,000, plus free parking, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension and other company specific benefits.
If you are interested in this Accounts Assistant role, please apply or contact me at email@example.com or call me on 01727 617010