Credit Control Team Leader
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A fantastic Opportunity for a Credit Control Team Leader Based in South Manchester at a Logistics company paying up to £30,000
A well-known Logistics business in South Manchester are looking for a Credit Control Team Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of all customer invoice queries, driving resolution inside agreed timelines and supporting the wider credit control team with updates on all queries. This is a permanent contract that has become available paying up to £23,000.
- Take full responsibility of all invoice queries, as detailed below, including logging, categorising and allocating within the business for quick resolution
- Working on the Stock & Shortages discrepancies, Proof of delivery queries, Technical complaints and Price discrepancies.
- Communicate with relevant departments/account managers to ensure optimum levels of resolution to customer.
- Prioritise and manage a challenging workload whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Proactively contacting customers both by phone and email to confirm details and provide updates on queries
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to form strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to cope in a fast paced environment
- A strong team leader
- Previous experience working in conjunction with a credit control team.
Apply or gaining more information on this Credit Control Team Leader role in South Manchester, contact Merna Azer on Merna.email@example.com or call +44161 214 7418.