Credit Control Supervisor
Salary £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rarely available Credit Control Supervisor position has recently become available at leading global organisation. Reporting directly in the Group Credit Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the business. Based in Central Birmingham, this role will offer you the chance to showcase your skills while developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
About the Credit Control Supervisor Position
To support the credit control activities through the management of debt collection procedures in line with the company’s debt management policies. You will manage an experienced team of 8 while also taking responsibility for supporting the Group Credit Manager to supervise, lead and manage the Credit Control team to effectively recover debt in a timely, effective and efficient manner
• To manage the team engagement with customers, improving relationships and confirming payment dates and amounts, etc.
• To lead and manage queries and resolve within the timeframe set by the company.
• Effective use of systems by the Credit Control team to collect payments in line with credit terms.
• To ensure communication records to support credit control activities are compliant with the Group policy.
• To review and ensure accuracy of customer records.
• To obtain and review ledger accounts to ensure accurate and timely payment.
• Participation in the development and achievement of the business objectives of the Credit Control team.
• Make sure all stakeholders are responded to promptly and effectively and any issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Ensure proactive planning takes place facilitating the readiness of the Credit Control
Essential Experience of the Credit Control Supervisor
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a team in a high volume fast paced business to business environment.
• Advanced Excel skills to include VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables
• Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of debtor day reduction
• Must be educated to GCSE level or equivalent, to include English and Maths.
• Previous experience of a payment processing environment within a busy office environment.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent level of business English.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent attention to detail, organised
To express your interest in this Credit Control Supervisor position please apply direct or email your CV to email@example.com