Salary £14 - £17 per hourCONTRACTOR
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092018-12-09 it UK
A Technology company based in Central London are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a temporary basis. This role will be assisting the Head of Finance with the credit control function until the end of the year.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for chasing for payment via phone and email
- Reconciling the bank accounts on a daily basis
- Setting up payment plans with customers
- Dealing with customer queries
- Raising invoicing and filling sales orders
The successful Credit Controller will have proven experience in credit control and will have the ability to work with minimal supervision. Experience in using Salesforce would be a huge advantage.
This role will move very quickly. If you are immediately available with the above skills, please apply!