French Credit Controller
Salary Up to £24,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Dolores Gnapi
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072019-01-06 retail UK
An International Luxury Retail Brand in the West London are looking for an French Credit Controller to join their finance team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be supporting the Credit Manager with the European Ledger.
French Credit Controller's main duties:
Cashpost all monies received on the same day or receipt
- Monitor insured and none insured Credit limits to hold or release goods as appropriate.
- Notify our insurers when debt reaches the contract period and follow up when and where required.
- Liaise with reps/agents on accounts overdue and customer service issues and assist in issuing credits where needed.
- Carry out monthly statement and chase letter runs or their equivalent
Contact all customers by phone or any other method if balance is overdue to investigate the debt and where necessary place the account on stop and advise the customer
To carry out, where necessary, legal action or insurance claims to collect debt
- Feedback on market issues, credit control and customer service issues
French Credit Controller Experience:
- Native or fluent french speaker
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Good knowledge Credit function
- Excellent communications and customer service skills
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
If the above French Credit Controller role sounds like you please apply now!