Salary £19,000 - £20,000 per annum
Location North East London
Consultant Dolores Gnapi
Date posted 06 November 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Film Media/ Events Company in North East London are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work part time or full time and be part of a vibrant small team.
Credit Controller's main duties:
Collection of all debts more than 7 days overdue via phone communication
- Sending weekly reminder letters/emails for overdue debt
- Age debt reporting with responsibility of reducing debtor days
- Putting accounts on stop as and when required
- Liaising with the sales team to ensure great communication flow and excellent customer service
Resolving amicably sales invoice queries with customers
- Maintaining all legal requirements of data protection for customers paying by credit card
- Posting payments on Sage in sales ledger
- Being cross-trained and providing cover for purchase ledger maintenance and update
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- The ability to manage workload under pressure
- Excellent team work skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
An excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Knowledge of Sage preferable
This is a great opportunity for a Credit Controller who wants to work for a vibrant business.
If the above sounds like you please apply now!