Salary £20,000 - £22,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 05 November 2018 2018-11-052019-01-04 fmcg UK
A Fantastic Opportunity for a Credit Controller based in Central Manchester paying a salary between £20,000 - £22,000.
An exciting opportunity has arisen looking for a Credit Controller to work for a business to business in Central Manchester. If you are looking for your next step in credit control then this role within their accountancy team could be for you. Paying an annual salary between £20,000 - £22,000
- Reducing the DSO.
- Participating in weekly/monthly credit collection output.
- Supporting the credit control team with their administrative tasks/ collections.
- Processing credit notes.
- Take responsibility of all aspects of Credit Control.
- Chase deposits / Balances.
- Allocation of incoming payments.
- Ad Hoc Duties across the finance team.
- Have a proven collections track record.
- Ability to work to targets.
- At least 2 to 3 years' experience working in a credit control role.
- Good Excel and accountancy skills.
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Available as soon as possible.
This is an excellent opportunity for a credit controller to join a very established and successful business.
Apply or gaining more information on this Credit Controller role in Central Manchester, contact Merna Azer on Merna.email@example.com or call +44161 214 7418.