Credit Controller - French / German / Spanish Speaking
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Simms
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072019-01-01 accountancy UK
A leading global company has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit an experienced and motivated Credit Controller to join their growing finance team who speaks French, German or Spanish.
Credit controller key responsibilities:
• End to end credit control
• Proactive checking and chasing of invoices, resolving customer enquiries and complaints
• Achievement of the monthly targets
• Developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes
• Improve the timely collection of debt
• Setting and controlling credit limits based on external reports
• Ensuring great relationships are established with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues
Credit controller key requirements:
• Ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts with a range of clients
• Target driven
• Excellent communication (both written and verbal), with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels
• A team player with personality, empathy and a drive to succeed
• Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
• Strong working experience in a Credit Control role is essential
• IT literate, comfortable using MS packages - especially Excel
To apply please click below or send your CV to Matthew.email@example.com or call on +44 (0)161 240 7451.
All third-party applications will be sent to Robert Walters.