Salary £22,000 - £30,000 per annumCONTRACTOR
Consultant Lydia Calvin
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022018-12-02 accountancy UK
Credit Controller - Watford A rare opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join a highly profitable organisation, looking to cover for a 6 month tempoary contract. The business has gone from strength to strength and they are looking for someone with a focussed attitude to work closely with the Finance Manager and Financial Controller.
Main responsibilities for the Credit Controller will be:
- Daily cash management; chasing outstanding debts; weekly bank reconciliations; intercompany transfers.
- Opening and maintaining customer accounts, ensuring that control procedures are adhered to.
- Monitor ledgers to ensure that all invoices and payments are posted promptly and that payment is made as required by the relevant credit terms.
- Ensuring all transactions are authorised in accordance with the relevant control procedures.
- Review accounts monthly and restrict credit terms as necessary, notifying sales teams of the changes.
- Bank and control account reconciliations.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have previously Credit Control experience
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Have strong attention to detail
- Have basic Excel knowledge
If you are looking for your next challenging Credit Control role please apply to this role or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org