Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-12-29 property-and-housing UK
This credit controller will manage a portfolio of Retail/London, including maintenance of the ledger, ad hoc allocation of cash and preparation of tenant statements and reconciliations.
Credit Controller daily duties:
- Collation and release of invoices to the property and housing tenants to ensure timely payments under the terms of their leases
- Chasing of outstanding arrears on the tenant ledgers to ensure timely payments
- Reconciliation of tenant and customer accounts to ensure information is correct
- Collation and release of tenant statements
- Preparation of arrears reports (including commentary) to send to the Portfolio Team
- Identifying bad debts and ensuring the necessary authority to write them off from the ledger
- Processing of bad debt write offs
- Organise and attend portfolio arrears meetings with the relevant Portfolio/Asset Manager and Management Surveyor
- Preparation of quarterly collections statistics
- Calculation of bad debt provisions for posting by the financial accountants
- Liaising and instruction of collection agents/solicitors
The successful Credit Controller for this position will come with no more than two years experience.
Property experience is also NOT desirable!