Credit Control Manager
Salary £40,000 - £48,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-24 property-and-housing UK
This Credit Control Manager will take ownership of 64 sites around London and manage the home to 4,000+ companies a year! You will adopt a long standing team of two and help influence new processes and procedures.
Credit Control Manager responsibilities include:
- The Credit management function, ensuring that collection targets are met and bad debts minimised
- Management and development of the Credit Control team
- The database services team, ensuring all payments and tenant invoices (periodic and ad hoc), are processed correctly, on a timely basis
- The workspace energy process, ensuring all energy charges are reinvoiced on a timely basis and variances are investigated and resolved
- Developing and articulating the credit management strategy to Directors and Senior Managers
- Production of appropriate reports on a timely basis, including departmental KPIs
- Securing the earliest and fullest recovery of sums due from customers across the portfolio
If this Credit Control Manager position is for you then please apply now!
Industry - Property and Housing
Location - South West London