Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 accountancy UK
Credit Control, Leeds city centre, upto £23,000 per annum + 10% bonus
A leading service provider with prestigious Leeds city centre offices are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team as a result of significant growth in the business.
Working as part of a small team you will be allocated a specific set of accounts taking full ownership and managing the full accounts receivable process.
- Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader responsibilities will include:
- Proactively chasing outstanding invoices to minimise aged debt
- Resolving complex queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Meeting all cash collection and debtor day targets
- Communicating effectively with key internal stakeholders and customers alike
To be successful you will have previous experience within a similar credit control role, you will be a confident communicator and be proactive in your approach to work.
You will be rewarded with an opportunity to work for a highly successful business an competitive salary upto £23,000 per annum + 10% bonus and generous holiday entitlement.