Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Location Hemel Hempstead
Consultant Lydia Calvin
Date posted 12 October 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Credit Controller (French Speaking) Hemel Hempstead £28,000 - £31,000
Robert Walters are currently partnering a Global company who are looking for a French Speaking Credit Controller to cover a Maternity Cover for 12 months. The role is to start immediately and will be circa £32,000 annually.
- Credit control for a portfolio of clients to ensure debt is collected within credit terms and record the reasons for not collecting the debt
- Managing and reconciliation of high priority broker accounts
- High Volume/High Value Credit Management
- Building of excellent relationships in order to resolve issues at the earliest opportunity
- Review and distribution of daily post
- Daily cashiering
- Identify and resolve any broker receipts that have been paid to incorrect bank accounts.
- Production of daily claims payments both cheques and electronic bank transfers `
- Production of weekly claims service provider electronic bank payments sending remittances to Service Providers
- Responsibility to contact banks with any query that may arise in the bank account and resolve and issues.
- Assist the Credit Control Manager with ad hoc duties as required to effectively maintain the smooth running of the department.
Skills and Experience:
- Credit control experience
- French speaking is a must
- Studying toward Credit Management or Accountancy qualification desirable
- First class excel, outlook and word skills
If you have the above experince and are fluent in French please apply asap for the position please call Lydia Calvin on 01727617010 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org