Salary £2,000 - £21,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Kerry Ferguson
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 telecommunications UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Exciting Credit Control opportunity working for a highly successful plc, Leeds, £21,000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits
A leading plc with key finance offices in Leeds are looking to recruit a credit controller to join their team on a permanent basis reporting to the Credit Control Supervisor
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of accounts reducing overdue debt and debtor days
- Build strong working relationships with customers and key internal stakeholders to resolve complex queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Placing accounts on stop and negotiating credit terms
- Daily banking and cheque allocation for payments received
- Being proactive in your approach to work to achieve monthly targets
Ideally you will have previously worked within a similar credit control role, you will be able to prioritise your workload and be able to confidently challenge and communicate across all levels. Being available at short notice would be advantageous.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including bonus and generous holidays, free parking available and flexible working hours.