Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Credit Controller role has recently become available at a rapidly expanding company based in Manchester City Centre. In fantastic new offices and working within the wider finance function, you will be responsible for managing the credit control function for your designated accounts.
As a Credit Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end credit control
- Proactive checking and chasing of invoices, resolving customer enquiries and complaints
- Achievement of the monthly targets
- Developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes
- Improve the timely collection of debt
- Setting and controlling credit limits based on external reports
- Ensuring great relationships are established with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues
As a Credit Controller, you will have/be:
- Strong working experience in a B2B credit control role is essential
- Ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts with a range of clients
- Target driven
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels
- A team player with personality, empathy and a drive to succeed
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong working experience in a Credit Control role is essential
- IT literate, comfortable using MS packages - especially Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Credit Controller to join a growing business, develop their skill set and progress through the company structure.
For more information on this position, or any other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or 0161 240 7476.