Salary £19,000 - £22,000 per annum + Monthly bonus
Consultant Rebecca Butler
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A highly regarded business based near St Helens are currently recruiting for two hard working and experienced Credit Controllers to join its busy team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Credit Control supervisor you will required to provide an excellent level of customer service while collecting payments when they become overdue in accordance with agreed payment terms, commercial guidelines, company targets and deadlines. This company are interested in applicants from commercial credit control or collection environment.
As Credit Controller you will be responsible for:
• Contacting customers by phone, fax, letter and email to progress outstanding payments and obtain accurate payment date
• Ensuring all customers are dealt with in a professional and friendly manner
• Recording payments and ensuring payments are made as agreed
• Visiting customer’s premises to resolve disputed transactions which enables settlement of customer accounts.
• Establish contacts and customer relationships ensuring continuity and maintaining communication with all relevant parties
• To provide Account Managers with first class customer service developing a strong relationship
• Escalation of debt to Credit Manager should unresolved queries remain on account
• Liaise with Account Managers regarding debt profile progress and queries
• Liaise with Legal department regarding delinquent accounts including preparation of accurate notes
• Ad hoc project work where requires
• Assisting with the logging of queries
• Track query status and assist with sourcing required information in order to speed up query closure
• Preparing and sending out POD and collection notes to resolve queries
To apply for this job you must:
- Be available at short notice
- Have previous high volume Credit Control experience
- Be used to working in a fast paced environment
- Ideally have customer visit experience and proven track record to resolve debt and query issues
If you are interested in apply for this job then please don't hesitate to get in touch.