Salary £11.00 - £14.00 per hour
Consultant Georgina Charlesworth
Date posted 04 October 2018 2018-10-042018-11-03 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are proud to be recruiting for a national company based just outside of Corby, we are looking for a Credit Controller on a temporary basis to join a busy and vibrant finance team on a long term temporary basis . The role will pay between £11.00 - £14.00 per hour
Credit Controller duties :
- Managing a ledger to achieve high volumes of daily credit control, documenting call activity - promised payments, instalments.
- Achieve high level collection results for accounts reducing and then maintaining aged debt position
- Maintaining and building account relationships
- Collecting outstanding debt via phone, email and letter
- Ensuring professional and eﬃcient customer experience is delivered always while managing invoice, payment and account queries
- Processing and allocating payments
We are looking for those who have working knowledge of the above duties.
Candidates who have working knowledge of B2B credit control will hold an advantage.
We are looking for a credit controller who is happy to commit to an ongoing assignment and the role will pay up to £14.00 per hour.