Senior Credit Controller
Salary £34,000 - £36,000 per annum
Location South West LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 property-and-housing UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
This Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for their own portfolio as well as providing some additional support to the Accounts Receivable and Billing Manager to supervise a team of 3. Location - South West London Industry - Property and Housing • 5 years credit control experience is essential • Advanced Microsoft Excel (P&Vs) and PowerPoint Knowledge • MUST be studying the CICM if not already qualified
Senior Credit Controller duties:
• Maintenance of "personal ledger" records for portfolio of customers.
• Produce the weekly stats reports on a weekly basis.
• To run debtor download reports on a regular basis and use this to provide management reporting on outstanding debt.
• Reporting to Operations and Financial management.
• The collection of monthly and quarterly commercial rents, service charges and other ad-hoc items from tenants in the specified portfolio working to strict deadlines.
• Maintaining and updating the tenant ledger database.
• Recording production of proforma invoices as and when required by the Business.
• Liaise with relevant departments to resolve queries.
• Production and dispatch of reminder letters (standard and non standard).
• Reconciling tenant accounts and refunding credit balances where appropriate.
• Pursuing debts up to and including instructing Enforcement agents and/or Solicitors.
• Liaising with Centre Managers, Portfolio Manager and Asset Managers advising them on credit risk and internal policies.
• Analysing tenant’s accounts and external financial information.
• To carry out Ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business.
If you are a qualified CICM member or studying to be and eager to find out more information please apply now.