German Speaking Credit Controller
Salary £29,000 - £33,000 per annum
Location City of London
Consultant Dolores Gnapi
Date posted 20 September 2018UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A Global Recruitment Specialist in the City are looking for a German Speaking Credit Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be supproting their Credit Control team, this an amazing opportunity for an experience Credit Controller.
German Speaking Credit Controller's main duties:
Contacting customers for payment of overdue invoices by phone, email and letter.
- Chasing for payment in German.
Reconciliation of accounts
Cash and cheque allocation
- The ideal candidate will also have experience with credit checking and setting credit limits.
Providing a reliable and trustworthy customer service, taking ownership of customers queries
Operating and maintaining customer related information and to maintain accurate records
Dealing with international clients and multiple currency transactions
Other ad hoc duties as required.
German Speaking Credit Controller's Experience:
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Previous Credit Control experience is preferred but not essential
- Good knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office and especially Excel
- The ability to manage workload under pressure
- Excellent team work skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you need previous experience within the credit control function and are fluent in German.
If the above sounds like you please apply now!