Salary £20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting credit controller position has recently become available at a rapidly expanding company based in Manchester City Centre. Working within the wider finance function, you will be responsible for the credit control across the company.
As a Credit Controller, your responsibilities will include:
- End to end credit control
- Proactive checking and chasing of invoices, resolving customer enquiries and complaints
- Achievement of the monthly targets
- Developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes
- Improve the timely collection of debt
- Setting and controlling credit limits based on external reports
- Ensuring great relationships are established with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues
As a Credit Controller, you will have/be:
- Strong working experience in a B2B credit control role is essential
- Ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts with a range of clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels
- Motivated by targets
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- IT literate, comfortable using MS packages - especially Excel
- Experience with SAP is preferable, but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Credit Controller to join a growing business, develop their skill set and progress through the company structure.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7476.