Salary £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-16 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Credit Control role at a highly successful retail business in the City Centre has recently become available. The company are looking to recruit an experienced and driven Credit Controller to join their accounts receivable team.
Key responsibilities for you as a Credit Controller will include:
- Cash collections – overdue debt/over credit limit/new orders.
- Credit approval – liaising with sales reps and customers.
- Obtaining remittances.
- Logging any new disputes identified during calls and maintaining dispute fields.
- Repayment of any rejected debit notes.
- Maintaining credit hold functionality.
- Query resolution and liaising with sales and customers.
As a credit controller, you should have/be:
- GCSE (Grade A-C in Math & English minimum)
- Previous experience in a credit control role (essential)
- Attention to detail, accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise & used to managing own ledger
- Have disciplined approach to collection with ability to organise your own day
- Used to making a high volume of calls and coping with busy periods of trade
- Focus on building effective relationships with colleagues and customers
This City Centre company have an excellent reputation amongst clients and customers. With a competitive salary, great benefits and the chance to join a growing company, this credit control role is a fantastic opportunity to build on experience and develop in a varied role.
To apply for this role, please click below. Alternatively, for more details regarding this role or any other part-qualified finance positions in Manchester please contact Vanessa Lang on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7473.