Salary £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Credit Control Job based in Stockport paying up to £26,000
An extremely successful manufacturing business is looking for a permanent Credit Controller to join their small finance team. A great opportunity to join a fantastic business with a brilliant team. Within the role of Credit Controller, you perform routine accounting duties associated with the accounts receivable process including Customer Chasing & Cash Allocation.
• These duties include the processing of account applications in accordance with current procedures and in coordination with the outsourcing partner.
• You will also be responsible for authorising customer credit limits by reviewing on-line credit information reports and other available information.
• Chase customers in Accordance with payment terms and collect overdue debt
• Maximise sales while minimising risk
• Ensure that customer/sales/customer service (where appropriate) are notified of any problems with orders before close of business
• Achieves department KPI’s in relation to achieving targets and undertaking activities within defined time limits
You will have:
• Minimum 2 years experience in credit collections & assessment
• Good knowledge of an ERP system and Excel
• Have a good work ethic and have good communication skills
• Eye for detail
The right person will be working for a reputable company with a hard-working team who strongly believe in team work. You must be a strong credit controller with experience of company accounts, credit assessing and process improvements.
Salary for the role of Credit Controller is £23,000 - £26,000
If you are interested in this role or would like to know about any of our other roles around Greater Manchester please contact Cai Jenkins on Cai.Jenkins@RobertWalters.com or call 0161 240 7479