Salary £23,500 - £24,500 per annum
Consultant Georgina Charlesworth
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are pleased to be recruiting for a Global business based near Dunstable, we are looking for a credit controller to join their busy and vibrant credit control team on a permanent basis paying up to £24,500. We are looking for those who have had working knowledge of credit control duties. Progression and development will be offered in this role.
Credit Controller: basic overview of package:
£23,500 - £24,500 with added benefits - hours are 9-5 - Monday to Friday.
Job summary - Credit Controller:
- To manage a portfolio of existing and new customers, with the purpose of controlling, reducing and maintaining debt.
- To handle and resolve all queries as and when required.
- To always offer support to other team members as and when required.
Job duties - A full breakdown of job duties will be offered post application:
- Collect overdue debt via phone , email and letter
- Build and develop strong internal and external customer relationships
- Query resolution
- Account reconciliation
- Debt reporting
- Attend meetings as required
- Ad hoc finance administration work
Who are we looking for ?
- The credit controller would be hard working , take ownership of their role, have a good sense of humour and would be ambitious and driven.
- We are looking for those with working knowledge of the above duties, those who take ownership of their role and are passionate about credit control.
- Those who desire to progress within credit control and create a career within this field will hold an advantage.
- Those who have working knowledge of SAP will hold an advantage.
- Those who are wishing to pursue a qualification in ICM will hold an advantage ( if you are already studying this great, if you haven't started it yet, no problem)
What will be offered?
- A chance to be part of a growing team where progression and development will be offered to the candidates who want to pursue their career within this business.
- A competitive salary of £23,500 - 24,500 dependant on experience
- A benefit package which includes excellent pension and other healthcare add ons
- Full details of benefits will be given post application