Credit Control Administrator
Salary £19,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Hannah Freeman
Date posted 25 September 2018 2018-09-252018-11-06 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Credit Controller An opportunity has become available for a Credit Controller with a exciting company based in Coleshill. Reporting to the Credit Control Manager a typical day will involve day to day collection and dept recovering duties, will including making phone calls managing emails and queries along with updates on the accounts software and dealing with repossessions.
- Responsible for the collection of debts related to Own Book, invoiced, and Direct Debit
- Ensure all payments are made on time and resolving customer queries at first point of contact
- Negotiate payment plans where needed
- Adhere to FCA and Treating Customers Fairly guidelines and legislation
- Regularly update Lease soft following every customer contact to maintain accurate and timely records
- Resolving queries from customers, liquidators and debtors
- Liaising with customers in regard to direct debit details and change of address
- To liaise with internal managers regarding customer accounts, queries and complaints.
- Any other duties as requested by your Manager
Personal Specification and required Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including telephone skills
- Accuracy, honesty and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to time limits and deadlines; calm but assertive
- Excellent planning and organising skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Previous experience within a credit control function
- Excellent IT skills including MS, Excel and Word
- Flexibility to deal with multiple customer accounts
- Able to work on their own and as part of a team
- Good negotiation skills and a confident telephone manner